BOJ Professional Wall-mounted Corkscrew with Wood Backing Model 110 (Black Nickeled)
Free Shipping Included! BOJ Professional Wall-mounted Corkscrew with Wood Backing Model 110 (Black Nickeled) by BOJ at Cuvee West Hartford. MPN: 01045904. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. THE NEW MODEL, ''MODERN STYLE'': At BOJ, on the 110th anniversary of the founding of our company, we decided to create a new line of wall corkscrews
Features & Highlights
- THE NEW MODEL, "MODERN STYLE": At BOJ, on the 110th anniversary of the founding of our company, we decided to create a new line of wall corkscrews with a modern style that would perfectly complement our traditional models. To honor this date, we have called this new concept "Corkscrew 110".
- OPERATION: Traditional practicality meets modern style, with the BOJ wall-mounted corkscrew it's very easy to open wine bottles efficiently. The leverage arm of this wine bottle opener measures 12 inches to maximize extracting power, with an overall height of 22 inches. Place the wine bottle in the new holder: it is not necessary to hold the bottle. The wall-mounted corkscrew is very sturdy and the mechanism works very smoothly.
- USAGE: This beautiful wall-mounted corkscrew is perfect for enjoying any bottle of wine at anytime. It also doubles as a beautiful piece of industrial-looking wall art; this innovative BOJ piece will add a sophisticated touch anywhere in your home.
- MATERIALS: For this model of corkscrew, both the handle and body are mostly made of zamak, a resistant material with a base metal of zinc and alloying elements. The worm is a strong milled spiral made of steel. The wooden backing, if the model includes it, is made of oak.
- WORLDWIDE PATENT: This wall-mounted corkscrew was originally designed 75 years ago by Santiago Olaneta, son of the company's founder, and his design team. It has been improved with the feedback of thousands upon thousands of hours of operation from customers.MADE IN HOUSE in Spain for decades. BOJ, a third generation family-owned company in the north of Spain, has been designing and manufacturing unique wine tools in the same workshop since 1905.
|Item Weight:||4.41 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.81 x 11.81 x 11.81 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.28 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.41 x 3.62 x 3.62 inches|