California Champagne Saber Company Sabrage Sword Edition Napa (Blackwood)
Free Shipping Included! California Champagne Saber Company Sabrage Sword Edition Napa (Blackwood) by California Champagne Saber Company at Cuvee West Hartford. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The California Champagne Saber’s heritage is dual. It at once represents the American wine industry and the winemaking, sommelier heritage of
The California Champagne Saber’s heritage is dual. It at once represents the American wine industry and the winemaking, sommelier heritage of California while still paying homage to Champagne, and the Champagne Saber’s origins in France. The Champagne Saber is the centerpiece of all dinner parties and celebrations. By running the saber along the neck of the champagne bottle the neck of the bottle breaks away cleanly, leaving the base of the neck intact, ready to be poured from. This ceremonial technique termed “sabrage” in France is a formal art form – part hedonist and part conqueror, the art of sabrage dates back to Napoleon and the origins of the French Champagne tradition. A Champagne Saber makes a marvelous gift, a gorgeous decoration in any home, and one with a tradition of celebratory purpose.
Features & Highlights
- THE BLADE - Hand forged by skilled artisans our Champagne Saber blade is cut from a single piece of steel before it's hand polished and imprinted with our logo and the Édition marking, each handle color representing a different city of the Northern California wine country. Our Blackwood Saber is named after Napa and bears the laser engraved "Édition Napa" along the blade. Our champagne saber blades are designed in California to reflect the aesthetic beauty of the Californian landscape.
- THE HANDLE - Hand cut and hand smoothed our Champagne Saber handles are carved and woodworked by skilled artisanal carpenters. Each wood piece is cut from a single wood slab before its smoothed, polished, stained, and sealed with a protective wood varnish. The handle is then hand-attached to the blade via polished screws.
- THE FINISH - Each Champagne Saber bears the mark of its design origin and artistic roots - California and the Californian wine country. Each saber handle is finished with a laser cut stainless steel "State of California" hand-affixed design at the top of the handle. The raw stainless steel "California cut out" contrasts with the embellished gold of the handle to create a dynamic aesthetic contrast.
- THE OAK WOOD CRATE & STAND- All our Wood-Handled Champagne Sabers come packaged in an elegant Oak Wood Crate. Our Oak Wood Crates are made from sustainable Oak and are subtly laser engraved with our California logo reading "California Sabre a Champagne" paying homage to California's roots in the French Champagne industry. The Oak Crate doubles as a stand, a wood notch holds the saber in place as the crate is put on its side. Perfect for display.
- THE GUARANTEE - All our sabers are backed by a lifetime guarantee. We stand by our product as the most aesthetic and utilitarian Champagne Saber on the market and are willing to prove it. Sabers are backed by a lifetime satisfaction guarantee. Email us with any questions you may have and we promise to always answer within 24 hours.
|Manufacturer:||California Champagne Saber Company|
|Brand:||California Champagne Saber Company|
|Publisher:||California Champagne Saber Company|
|Studio:||California Champagne Saber Company|
|Item Weight:||0.61 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.8 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|