Pair of Red And Blue Double Old Fashioned Glass 9.4Oz Edo Kiriko Design Cut Glass Kasane Yarai - Pair [Japanese Crafts Sakura]
Pair of Red And Blue Double Old Fashioned Glass 9.4Oz Edo Kiriko Design Cut Glass Kasane Yarai - Pair [Japanese Crafts Sakura] by Japanese Crafts Sakura at Cuvee West Hartford. MPN: 100005pa. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ''Edo Kiriko'' is Japanese representative glass art, and has been registered on the list of Japanese Traditional Crafts that the government officially
Its main feature is the brilliant glass cutting pattern.
The pattern of this glass "Kasane-yarai" is one of the representative patterns of Edo Kiriko, which is said to represent the arrow-like heavy rain or the intersecting bamboo of the bamboo fence. Only skilled craftsmen can create such beautiful products.
Usually shipped within a week from Japan.
*As these glasses are handmade, each piece may vary slightly in shapes, colors and size. But it doesn't affect the quality of the product. We appreciate for your understanding.
Features & Highlights
- Diameter 3" x Height 3.5", 9.4 oz / per glass
- Beautiful bar glasses of "Edo Kiriko", Japanese glass art. Its brilliant cuts will please your eyes greatly, and the chrysanthemum flower pattern at the bottom enhances its gorgeousness.
- Perfect for whisky as well as any other drinks. Add a luxurious feeling to your relaxing time.
- Made in Japan, lead-free and all handmade. A pair of red and blue. Comes with a wooden box.
- Not usable in microwave oven and dishwashers.
|Manufacturer:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|
|Brand:||Japanese Crafts Sakura|
|Color:||Pair of Red and Blue|
|Publisher:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|
|Studio:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|