Restaurantware Wooden Swizzle Stick, Bar Swizzle - 11.25" - Pinewood - Commercial Grade - 1ct Box
Free Shipping Included! Restaurantware Wooden Swizzle Stick, Bar Swizzle - 11.25'' - Pinewood - Commercial Grade - 1ct Box by Restaurantware at Cuvee West Hartford. MPN: RWT0282. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Take your customers to the Caribbean with these swizzle sticks based off the traditional tool ''Le Bois Le Le.'' this tool is traditionally used to mix
Features & Highlights
- ADD CARIBBEAN FLAIR TO YOUR COCKTAILS: also known as a le bois lélé, this unique bar tool hails from Martinique and is used to churn swizzles, which are sour style drinks that are similar to punches.
- MADE FROM DURABLE PINEWOOD: long-lasting sustainable hardwood won't splinter or impart flavors into your favorite Queen's Park Swizzle, Bermuda Rum Swizzle, or Sailor's Swizzle cocktail.
- PRECISION STIRRING: swizzling is a more controlled approach to stirring that does not disturb delicate muddled layers at the bottom of your glass, leaving desired flavor profiles intact.
- EASY TO USE: simply hold the stick between your palms and quickly slide hands back and forth like you're starting a fire. This motion mixes and aerates the cocktail, while also frosting your glass.
- EMINENTLY AFFORDABLE: you pay the same low prices as our bar, restaurant, and catering clients
|Item Size:||2.25 x 2.25 x 2.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.07 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.8 x 1.61 x 1.61 inches|