Set of 2 Double Old Fashioned Glass 9.4Oz Edo Kiriko Cut Glass Star Motif - Red & Blue [Japanese Crafts Sakura]
Set of 2 Double Old Fashioned Glass 9.4Oz Edo Kiriko Cut Glass Star Motif - Red & Blue [Japanese Crafts Sakura] by Japanese Crafts Sakura at Cuvee West Hartford. MPN: 100005-$P. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ''Edo Kiriko'' is Japanese representative glass art, and has been Designated as a Traditional craft by both of Tokyo Metropolis and the government of
Its main feature is the brilliant glass cutting Pattern.
These drinking glasses have been designed as if the twinkling stars in the night sky were copied onto the surface of the glass. This gives this glass a noble impression. Only skilled craftsmen can create such beautiful products.
As these glasses are handmade, each piece may vary slightly in shapes, colors and size. But it doesn't affect the quality of the product. We appreciate for your understanding.
Features & Highlights
- Maxdiameter 3" x Height 3.5", 9.4 oz
- Gorgeous rock glasses of "Edo Kiriko", Japanese glass art. Its brilliant cuts will please your eyes greatly.
- Perfect for whisky as well as any other drinks. Add a luxurious feeling to your relaxing time.
- Made in Japan, lead-free and all handmade. Comes with a box.
- Not Usable in Microwave oven and dishwashers.
|Manufacturer:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|
|Brand:||Japanese Crafts Sakura|
|Color:||Red & Blue|
|Publisher:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|
|Studio:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|