Zalto Denk'Art Universal - 2 Pack
Zalto Denk'Art Universal - 2 Pack by Zalto at Cuvee West Hartford. MPN: 11302. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Introducing a new generation of mouth-blown, lead-free and dishwasher-safe wine glasses, the ZALTO DENK`ART Collection, luxury stemware you could
The Zalto Denk'Art Universal glass is recommended for full-bodied to powerful wines, which are expressive but also show minerality and smooth character. Accentuates complexity and finesse. Especially for: Chardonnay, Chianti, Riesling and 'Smaragd'- wines from the Wachau region of Austria. Lead-Free. Dishwasher-Safe.
From the first touch, each Zalto glass distinguishes itself from all other glasses. From the perfectly executed balance to the extraordinary design, the achievement of the Denk`Art line are glasses that seem nearly too delicate to hold, and yet they are made for just that. This is glassware that stands at the rarefied point where form meets function. This is art.
The development of the Denk`Art series was influenced by the earth in accordance to the tilt angles of the Earth. Thus, the curve of the bowls are tilted at the angles of 24 degrees, 48 degrees and 72 degrees.
Features & Highlights
- COMPLEXITY AND FINESSE - Especially for: Chardonnay, Chianti, Riesling and 'Smaragd'- wines from the Wachau region of Austria
- TASTE THE DIFFERENCE - This glass is a great intro glass to the Zalto difference
- LUXURY STEMWARE - The Zalto Denk' Art stemware is all class as it delivers a flavor experience unparalleled
- DEVELOPMENT - This glass was inspired by the earth in accordance to the tilt angles - 24 degrees, 48 degrees, and 72 degrees
- 2 PACK - This product comes with 2 glasses
|Manufacturer:||Zalto Glasmanufaktur Denk?Art|
|Publisher:||Zalto Glasmanufaktur Denk?Art|
|Studio:||Zalto Glasmanufaktur Denk?Art|